Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Solid work

Level 70 Feraligatr, spam Slash. Good memories.

This is a solid song. I wasn't really expecting the metal to kick in, so good job on surprising me as well

Burn7 responds:

Oh yeah, it's all about the metal man!

I'm kidding, but I thought a metal mix would be more badass than a techno mix.

Sasha Marie Sasha Marie

Nice

This is beautifully original, the music works well, and the lyrics are drop dead funny.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW

C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder

About the bass...

I put on the bass booster for my sound system and its just right.

AS for the song, its a good mixup of a good song, and brings me right to the first Soviet mission.

"Remember comrade general, you must crush the Pentagon. Above all else, the Pentagon must be destroyed" :P

C&C Hell March (Remix) C&C Hell March (Remix)

Solid work

Excellent effort, solid work on a classic. I think maybe the Hell March got lost in the extras, so it felt more like an Industrial Metal song with C&C thrown in. Of course, this is never a bad thing, and I like it quite a bit.

On a technical note, I plugged this into my stereo for better listening, and I find even reasonable sound levels crackle just a bit on some of the more caustic bits, even when the equalizer's set to Flat.

An ode to my fan(s)(?) An ode to my fan(s)(?)

TailsPrower?

Yeah, I remember that guy. He was about as fun as a brain tumor... which isn't really that fun at all.

I love you tails D;

Solid piece of music. I liked.

2007 - MM03 Snake Man 2007 - MM03 Snake Man

Sweet

Snake Man is hands down my favourite Mega Man character, his song is hands down one of my favorite songs in gaming ever, and you've done it justice. Exciting, varied, and a wonderfully done twist on my fav classic. Wunderbar and well done.

Black Orpheus Black Orpheus

Wicked

I absolutley love Luís Bonfá and especially this song (I play it with my bro and dad).

I actually liked this rendition of it, but its hard to sing along to unless you listen to this particular one a few times.

Overall wicked job. You have earned my five.

SpyMusic SpyMusic

Awesome

Love the way the techno sort of melts in with that generic spy music you hear in stuff like Mission Impossible and James Bond.

Really wicked. Downloaded, reviewed and fifened for great justice. Peace.

Doom 2 Remix Doom 2 Remix

Excellent

It would be a lot better if my bro wasn't watching TV in the background, but I could still hear the awesomness :P I should really get headphones.

ninboy90 responds:

I got headphones there the best!