Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Awesomesauce

I completely agree with thebubman, you deserve a medal.

The game is well made, FUNNY AS HELL and reminds me of nostalgic days when I was but a wee lad with an NES playing Centipede.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow

I love this for a simple reason: it leaves me with a sense of total awe.

Its not that the flash is groundbreaking in terms of visuals, or that the information presented is all that new and exciting. Its the fact that we rarely think of such things in perspective - to the particles that constitute us, we are the Universe. To the Universe itself, we barely even constitute a speck of a speck of a speck.

Fantastically done!

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Great stuff

The inventory doesn't replenish stuff you've bought. Guess you're supposed to "use it wisely", huh?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive, stylish and fun

This game has it all: simple but fun mechanics, copious amounts of animal cruelty, a wide variety of fun weapons, et cetera. I found it especially pleasing that I could eventually go rather far, and that advancing in this game is as simple as playing and enjoying. 10/10

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Well-done

I think that this game takes a very interesting (and diffiult to handle) perspective making you the German soldier, all the while exposing the barbarity of war and the kind of senselessness that comes with it.

And all the while, the game itself managed to keep me entertained, which I think is very deserving of a good score.

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

Good stuff!

I enjoyed this game a lot. The grotesque flair, moments of quasi-racist humor and general feel contributed to a fairly entertaining game.

My main gripe is in a lack of variety with enemies, and the general difficulty of navigating Darnell. He has an annoying habit of moving too fast or too slow, meaning I end up button mashing.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Good but...

The color scheme was a little out to lunch. Introduction of some colors to differentiate enemies from clouds to make it a little less difficult to steer. Also, the random nature of the enemy movement can sometimes make the game frustrating.

Otherwise, simple and fun to play. Good job!

More Avoidance! More Avoidance!

A little basic...

But fun. I get what you're getting at... at least I think I do, with the whole "simple game, no rules, have fun doing stuff" premise.

I would recommend making the particles behave a little more crazy (they were pretty unresponsive, I want to see them avoid a bit better and not return to their old position as much as they do), adding obstacles and the like... and a definite graphical update.

Cheers!

therealmoomoomoomoo responds:

OK, i will work on those things. TY for the review, and yeah, i was kinda going with the whole do what you want thing. :P

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Interesting and fun

I very much like the platformey feel of this game, the innovative idea of monster evolution, and the pinache with which this is pulled off. This game has been polished and it shows, though I think a sequel (if its in the works) should move in the customization direction.

Just a thought. Great game :)

wilsonbb responds:

Thanks for the suggestion !

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Excellent but flawed

What I loved and what could change:

- I enjoyed the more "RPG" esque feel of the game, since not only could I evolve the symptoms and transmission, but environmental and drug resistances as well. Also like the multiple germ "classes"

- Totally dig the way you've broken down the game so that the statistics of your virus are more pleantiful and easier to gague.

- Very cool shift to real time. Could use some faster times for when theres nothing you really can do and are just waiting for them to die.

- The game itself is awesome in concept, but I'm counting this out because the concept hasn't changed from Pandemic I

What could have changed:

- The major gripe, infectivity of the smaller islands: Cuba, Japan and Madagascar are royal pains in the butt, and sometimes your disease is detected WAY to quickly, even for mainland countries. Infectivity needs to be boosted, or reverted back to the Pandemic EoM kind (force infect a country/airports/et cetera)

- Evolution can sometimes lead to a very halting and deceptive end. Even though all three of my "stats" are below say 30%, I've just about maxed out the amount of points I can spend. This is detrimental in the late game if points have been mismanaged, as your virus could theoretically never kill someone.

- Borders are not infallible... what if people cross illegally? Should be the same for water and air travel. Safe, but not completely safe ;)

- In relating to the first change point, I'm assuming air and water travel is random, meaning that some games are pure luck of the draw. This should be changed to add more traffic or make it psuedo random so that planes and boats won't just keep going between two points.

Overall, I love the game but it could use some refinement. This is definitely one of the better games on NG, and it saddens me to see it in a state that seems vaguely not complete.